We have to inform you that the spare parts order cut-off time for our Metz Distribution Center will change to 3PM CET starting 19th March 2020.
Therefore to ensure your order is dispatched the same day, we kindly request you to complete your order before 3PM CET.
For off-site warehouse items, we kindly request you to place orders for these parts before 10AM CET. This is so that we can ensure the picking and dispatch happens the same day.
THE STATUS OF OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Stock availability remains stable as we have sufficient stock both centrally and in our local warehouses.
- Supply situation still stable with some exceptions mainly in Italy
- Suppliers in Italy are closed as per government directives until April 3rd
- Global Distribution Centre (Metz) Contingency plan in place and although we have challenges with absenteeism we have been able to prioritize outgoing orders by deprioritizing other activities.
- Daily follow up calls in place
- New procedures in place to limit contact and to sanitize the warehouse
- US Regional Warehouse (Indianapolis) Contingency plan in place so far no issues with absenteeism
- Transport companies remain operational as they are classified as a primary industry
- Some areas are closed for deliveries
- Airfreight has become a spot market with limited capacity and high prices
- Daily updates with transport companies are in place to adjust logistics accordingly
We strive to serve you the best we can during these difficult times and we’ll update this page with the latest information to keep you informed.