SHIPPING AND DISPATCH
Please note the below special operating hours on Monday, November 1st, 2021, and Thursday, November 11th, 2021 at our Metz warehouse in France.
- The warehouse will be open from 10:00 till 18:00 CET;
- Order entry cut-off 15:30 CET;
- Only courier collections, no export outside EU, no dangerous goods, size limitations;
- Weekly air and sea consolidation - changes in shipping schedule.
We have to inform you that the spare parts order cut-off time for our Metz Distribution Center will change to 4PM CET.
Therefore to ensure your order is dispatched the same day, we kindly request you to complete your order before 4PM CET.
For off-site warehouse items, we kindly request you to place orders for these parts before 10AM CET. This is so that we can ensure the picking and dispatch happens the same day.
THE STATUS OF FREIGHT CHARGES
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 the air freight market has declared force majeure and refer to spot prices.This has led to increased cost for air transport and we are passing on the direct increase of the tariff. We follow the transport situation across Europe and internationally on a daily basis in order to book as favorable transports as possible and minimize the impact. When the situation normalises we will apply regular tariffs.
THE STATUS OF OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Stock availability remains stable as we have sufficient stock both centrally and in our local warehouses.
- Supply situation is still stable
- Global Distribution Centre (Metz) Contingency plan in place and although we have challenges with absenteeism we have been able to prioritize outgoing orders by deprioritizing other activities.
- Daily follow up calls in place
- New procedures in place to limit contact and to sanitize the warehouse
- US Regional Warehouse (Indianapolis) Contingency plan in place so far no issues with absenteeism
- Transport companies remain operational as they are classified as a primary industry
- Some areas are closed for deliveries
- Airfreight has become a spot market with limited capacity and high prices
- Daily updates with transport companies are in place to adjust logistics accordingly
We strive to serve you the best we can during these difficult times and we’ll update this page with the latest information to keep you informed.