Frequently Asked Questions
Ordering from Hiab Webshop is possible in certain pilot locations and for certain pilot customers. We will inform our existing customers when the new webshop is open for all customers! Thank you for your patience.
If you are a new customer, and would like to order Parts or Service from Hiab, please Contact us!
1. Who can order from Hiab Webshop?
Currently orders can be made by certain Hiab's customers chosen for the webshop's initial stage. If you are a new customer, and would like to order Parts or Service from Hiab, please Contact us!
2. How can I create an account to Hiab Webshop?
Currently accounts have been created only for our selected initial stage users. Thank you for your patience!
3. I would like to return some goods that I have purchased. How should I proceed?
The return policy of goods depends on the location of the buyer, product type, age of the product and other variants. Please contact your Hiab representative before returning goods.
4. I have login credentials, but cannot see prices or place orders. Why is this?
Our store has different levels of user rights. If you need broader rights, please contact your organization's admin user or your Hiab representative for more information.
5. What Internet browser should I use with Hiab Webshop?
We recommend you to use Google Chrome, Firefox Quantum, Apple's Safari or MS Internet Explorer. You should keep your browser updated with the latest version as older versions may cause issues.
6. I see 500 error when pressing quick buy or go to checkout. How can I overcome this issue?
We encourage you to clear you browser cache to bypass the issue. We also recommend you to use Chrome as the browser.