Hiab Exchange Parts
With the Hiab Exchange Parts programme you receive a compatible, Hiab-approved exchange component quickly and at a lower cost than a standard Hiab Original Part if you return your used part.
Exchange Parts have an equivalent specification to the part being replaced, so there is no compromise on quality or safety. They’re also covered by a 12-month warranty for extra peace of mind.
Save on cylinders this summer
We’re kicking off the new Exchange Parts programme with cylinders. From 1 July until 30 September you’ll receive a 15% discount on selected Hiab-approved exchange cylinders if you return your old cylinders to Hiab.
Why choose Exchange Parts?
- Peace of mind – guaranteed compatibility plus a 12-month warranty
- Lower total cost of ownership – Hiab-approved components at a lower cost
- Minimal equipment downtime – high availability for older parts
- A better choice for the environment – returned parts are recycled, remanufactured or properly disposed of by Hiab.
How to return your old cylinder?
After receiving your Hiab-approved exchange cylinder, returning your old cylinder is easy. Just follow these five simple steps:
- Place one of the supplied return part number labels on the old cylinder.
- Place the old cylinder in the plastic bag and seal it securely on both sides with the tie wraps provided.
- Place the sealed plastic bag inside the reusable supply package, close the box and place the second return part number label on the outside of the box.
- Contact your local Hiab Customer Support Center / Sales Office by email or phone to inform them that the cylinder is ready for collection.
- Follow the instructions they give you for the collection of the cylinder.
You must return your old cylinder according to the instructions above in order to be eligible for the 15% discount. The exchange cylinder is a Hiab-approved part with an equivalent specification to the original cylinder. For the best performance, always choose Hiab Original Parts.