SOLUTION PROVIDER SINCE 1944
Since our founder Eric Sundin invented the loader crane to get his timber out of the forest more than 70 years ago, Hiab has been providing solutions that help our customers succeed in their businesses.
Hiab Service Kits are one example of our game-changing solutions. With all necessary parts included in one cost-effective solution, we can improve uptime with preventive maintenance and original quality for every single part.
ANNIVERSARY CAMPAIGN ON SELECTED HIAB SERVICE KITS
From the 3rd to the 30th of June, 2019, we are offering a discount on selected Hiab Service Kits ordered through Hiab Webshop.
We offer a wide range of Service Kits for nearly the entire family of Hiab brands. Here are just a few of the Hiab Service Kits you can choose:
• Slide Pad Replacement kits
• Base Bush Replacement kits
• Rear steering arm bearing kits
• Chain kits
• Regular service kits
• Filter kits
VIEW ALL OUR SERVICE & MAINTENANCE KITS PER BRAND/EQUIPMENT
A WIN-WIN SITUATION
At Hiab, we want to help you to keep your customers happy and increase your own profitability. Our Service Kits are an excellent way to do so. They are easy to order from the Hiab Webshop whenever you want, and every kit contains everything you need for routine maintenance.
Benefits for you as a dealer:
• Attractive pricing compared to buying individual parts
• One-click ordering from the Hiab Webshop
• A variety of kits for specific service tasks
• Increased opportunities for sales from every customer visit
• Guarantees that you work with original parts
Benefits for your customers:
• All necessary parts included in one cost-effective solution
• Higher uptime thanks to preventive maintenance
• High original quality for every single part
• Increased productivity with less time in the workshop
• Minimized risk of equipment breakdown
• Preservation of the original investment and guarantee with original parts